Wylie, TX Retail Security Solutions
Whether you manage a single retail store, a multi-site retail franchise, or a nation-wide retail chain in Wylie, TX, you need your video surveillance system to provide value well beyond the basic benefits of security, loss prevention, and risk management.
Today's retail business managers in Wylie need tools specifically designed to empower their security, marketing and operational teams with information to effectively grow and protect the company's bottom line.
Grayson Pro-Tech, Inc. commercial surveillance systems and retail security solutions provide intelligent visual integration with existing retail systems to solve long-standing challenges faced by retailers in Wylie, TX of every size and specialty.
Retail stores are extremely susceptible to theft. In fact, studies show that the average retail business with $1M+ in revenue is losing more than $50K per year.
Business loss comes from a variety of sources, including:
- Employee theft (47%)
- Shoplifting (32%)
- Administrative error (14%)
- Vendor fraud (4%)
Source: National Retail Federation
With Grayson Pro-Tech, Inc. Wylie Security Retail Solution, you can:
- Prevent Loss
Deter shop-lifting, prevent employee theft, reduce inventory shrinkage
- Improve Profitability
Detect cashier-related shrink, detect fraudulent transactions (discounts, cash refunds, coupons, zero-sales, returns, and more)
- Enhance Customer Experience
Monitor employee/customer interactions, improve facility service levels, monitor stock-outs, blocked aisles, and long queues
- Optimize Store Performance
Improve staff planning, increase employee productivity, analyze customer behavior and traffic flow, optimize store layout
- Increase Conversion Rates
Evaluate and improve effectiveness of in-store advertising and other marketing activities, analyze store conversion rates
- Mitigate Facility Risk
Reduce likelihood and cost of defending fraudulent "slip and fall" claims and other lawsuits
Case Study: Discover how a video management solution provided The Limited with a more accurate way to count customer traffic in its stores so that management could improve customer service, staffing, merchandising effectiveness, and ultimately profitability. Read the case study » (PDF 607KB).
Additionally, Grayson Pro-Tech, Inc. enables you to:
- Manage from ANYWHERE
Remotely monitor your store(s) via the Internet, manage multiple stores from a centralized location
- Improve Management Efficiencies
Reduce time spent investigating suspect incidents, produce detailed exception reporting, linked to video evidence
- Improve Operational Consistency
Monitor and maintain system-wide operational standards
Contact a trained sales consultant to see how we can make a difference for your organization.
Grayson Pro-Tech, Inc. Retail Solutions are ideal for:
- Convenience stores
- Gas stations
- Apparel retailers
- Specialty stores
- Grocery stores
- High-risk stores
- Full service and quick-serve restaurants
Important Tips & Considerations
System Configuration – When setting up a video security system for your retail store, there are several key considerations:
- Position cameras at all entrances and exits (preferably at eye level or above) in order to get a clear identity of each person who enters your store.
- Place surveillance cameras in stock rooms and storage areas to prevent employee theft and track your merchandise.
- Focus additional cameras (consider hidden cameras) on areas where valuable merchandise (jewelry, electronics, pharmaceuticals) is stored or shelved.
- Always consider using a networkable video recorder (NVR) to manage your security footage. NVRs record and store video locally, and enable you to broadcast your security footage via the Internet – allowing you to monitor your retail store(s) from anywhere, at any time.
- Outdoor cameras in your parking lot can help reduce theft of customer cars, shopping carts, and help to reduce store liability in the event of accident.
Privacy Protection – Always install your security cameras in public areas, such as the sales floor, the customer service desk, or warehouse/inventory rooms. Avoiding areas such as bathrooms and employee break rooms will maintain the privacy for your employees and customers.
Disruptions – Power surges or outages can lead to damage or disruptions in your video surveillance footage. While these risks are not common, you should consider having an alternate power supply and/or security system in place should this occur in your store.
Theft and Vandalism – Cameras and recorders are often a target for thieves looking to disguise or protect their identities. Always keep your recording solution in a safe & locked location, and supplement your security system with covert cameras to capture video evidence should your traditional cameras be disabled.
Contact Our Security Experts Today!
Call now at 855-338-8078 to discuss your project. We will provide a FREE security needs analysis -
and will work with you to meet your security needs, and budget.
FREE Needs Analysis!
Fill out the form below and receive a free, no obligation quote from a security expert in Wylie, TX.